Planning Application for Hall Farm Under Consideration
ERYC is still considering an application to build 3 properties on Hall Farm. This site lies at the very heart of our village and has long been disused.
The Parish Council had some concerns, including the following:
- Overload of the drainage/sewage system
- Potential for further development of the site (as indicated by the road layout and large space available)
- Dangerous access to and from the Highway (Eastgate)
- Building materials out of keeping with the village and conservation area
- Loss of trees
- Loss of habitat for some wildlife
- Potential infringement of neighbour’s access rights
- Potential archeological significance of the site.
If you would like to see further information about this application, the link to it is below.
(Note the website can take a long time to respond).
We recognise that some development of the site may not be a bad thing and that you may support this particular one. This application will need to be considered by the Planning Committee before a final decision is made.