Last Chance to Comment on This Planning Application
This is a reminder that a planning application has been received by ERYC to build 3 properties on Hall Farm. This site lies at the very heart of our village and has long been disused.
- Overload of the drainage/sewage system
- Potential for further development of the site (as indicated by the road layout and large space available)
- Dangerous access to and from the Highway (Eastgate)
- Building materials out of keeping with the village and conservation area
- Loss of trees
- Loss of habitat for some wildlife
- Potential infringement of neighbour’s access rights
- Potential archeological significance of the site.
The most effective way to fight an application is for AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO RESPOND. If only the Parish Council responds, this is not normally enough to convince ERYC that there is significant opposition locally.
Therefore, if you do feel strongly, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO RESPOND. We know that you will be very busy with Christmas preparations but unfortunately, this can’t wait until afterwards. The final deadline is this FRIDAY 18TH DECEMBER.
(Note the website can take a long time to respond).
We recognise that some development of the site may not be a bad thing and that you may support this particular one. The Parish Council would welcome hearing your thoughts if you feel strongly either way. Thanks.