Who to Contact

Antisocial Behaviour

To report antisocial behaviour, contact your local neighbourhood policing team – Beverley Rural, Humberside Police.

They can be reached by calling 101 or by emailing Beverley@humberside.pnn.police.uk


If someone is in danger or a crime is in progress, call 999.

If the crime is not an emergency, call 101.

To report a crime anonymously, call 0800 555 111 or visit www.crimestoppers-uk.org

Neighbourhood Watch

Neighbourhood Watch Logo SquareNewbald Parish Council manages a Neighbourhood Watch Scheme which covers the whole of the parish of Newbald. If you experience or are aware of a crime locally, please let the clerk know on clerk@newbaldparishcouncil.gov.uk so that she can take action to warn others, if appropriate.